How do you purchase music, if at all?
S: when I was younger I used to use all my itunes vouchers given to me as gifts to buy songs. Also I used to purchase albums from stores like HMV with my pocket money. However, back then I only listened to chart music which was very accessible.
K: i have bought music occasionally from places like HMV with gift vouchers i have been given and when i have wanted an album i would usually buy it off of itunes .
Who's your favourite artist at the moment?
S: Joey badass is my favourite artist at the moment because he brings old school rap back to the modern era with his own twist to it. Him along with his movement called pro era make very chilled out music.
K: My favourite artist at the moment is Earl Sweatshirt. I like to listen to his music when i get bored and have nothing to do.
Do you listen to music for free, and how?
S: In these times I listen to all my music for free. I download all the albums I desire through sites such as utorrentz, audiomack and albumjams which have all the rap albums I look for and also keep up to date with the newest releases
K: At this time i listen to all my music i have for free because i download it from places like youtube and other music sites, this enables me to listen to lots of music without having to pay lots for the albums. I can now download the whole albums as well as single songs
How do you find out about new music?
K: I find out about new music from places like soundclound and spotify, as well as listening to the radio occasionally and hearing songs that i like.
How has technology helped to share music?
K: I think that technology has help to share music as you can share music on youtube and soundcloud without having to pay anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment